Private Music Teacher September 2009 – Present
• Teaches Piano, Guitar, and Drums
• A dynamic upbeat music teacher that strives to keep lessons engaging and educational.
• Believes in a strong base in fundamentals, ear training, and music theory to help explore music.
• Maintains excellent parent teacher relationships, that keep parents involved in the lessons.
• Strives to provide a balance between fundamentals of music and fun creative aspects of music.
• Immerses students in music by encouraging musical creativity, high quality execution and intentional listening.
• Has had a diverse pool of students of all ages and backgrounds with varying levels of skill.